MAINE - MLTI Spring Tech Lead SessionThursday, May 8 2014 8:00AM - 12:00PM Eastern
Annual Spring MLTI Tech Lead Informational Sessions held regionally across Maine.
MLTI Tech Lead Sessions
We would like to invite you to attend the 2014 Spring MLTI Tech Lead Sessions. We will be hosting several of these events in regions around the state. Please see below for details and agenda:
Agenda items for this meeting will include:
- Updates to the MLTI Asset Manager
- Updates and enhancements to the Casper Mobile Device Management system
- Updates to Crashplan backup system
- Updates to eBackpack
- MLTI Policy Updates
- Repair Depot process review and updates
- MacBook Air restore process update
- Wireless Networks updates, support and troubleshooting
- Apple ID troubleshooting
In addition, we will be covering the following components of Apple Deployment Programs and how they relate to MLTI:
- Managed Distribution
- Volume Purchase Program
- Device Enrollment Program
- Apple ID for Students Program
The MLTI team will be there to answer any questions you may have and will be sticking around after the each session to follow up with anyone that needs any additional assistance.
Sessions will run from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM. No lunch will be provided.